5 Ingredient Spinach Parmesan Zucchini Noodles
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups packed spinach
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and add the garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the zucchini noodles and spinach. Gently toss and cook until spinach leaves are wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and toss until zucchini noodles are coated in the parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve.