5 Ingredient Vegetable Frittata
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about ½ cup chopped)
- ½ green bell pepper (about ½ cup chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried chives)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and salt, then add in the chopped vegetables and chives and ¼ cup of the cheddar cheese and whisk to combine. Pour into prepared skillet and sprinkle remaining ¼ cup cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.