Apple, PB & Granola Sandwich
- 2 small apples, cored and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons granola
- If you won't be eating these tasty treats right away, start by brushing the apples slices with lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
- Spread one side of half of the apple slices with peanut butter then sprinkle with granola. Top with remaining apple slices, pressing down gently to make the sandwiches.