Chili Cauliflower Chickpea Tacos with Mango Salsa
- 10 corn or flour tortillas
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower (~1 small head)
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas (if using canned, be sure to drain and rinse them)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- Zest of 1 lime
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line two rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Combine cauliflower and chickpeas in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, combine olive oil, chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin, lime zest, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Pour over cauliflower and chickpeas and toss to evenly distribute.
- Spread mixture evenly onto baking sheets (try to avoid crowding) and roast for 25 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- In the meantime, prepare salsa by combining all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To prepare tacos, toast tortillas on heated skillet (optional). Fill with cauliflower and chickpeas, top with ~2-3 tbsp of mango salsa and additional toppings if desired