Crunchy Pumpkin Spice Parfait
This breakfast is so tasty, it practically doubles as dessert. If you've got a sweet tooth, then you're in for a treat.
- Canned pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons granola
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 4 teaspoons chopped cashews
- Stir 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree, 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and 2 teaspoons of maple syrup into 1 cup of nonfat plain yogurt.
- Put half of the pumpkin-yogurt mixture into a mug or glass, top with 2 tablespoons granola, 1 tablespoon raisins and 2 teaspoons chopped cashews.
- Pour on remaining yogurt mixture and top with another 2 tablespoons granola, 1 tablespoon raisins and 2 teaspoons chopped cashews.