- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup canned black beans
- ½ a medium baked (or microwaved) sweet potato (cubed, with skin)
- ⅓ cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup Mexican blend cheese
- Top 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce with 1 cup canned black beans (rinsed, drained), 1/2 a medium baked (or microwaved) sweet potato (cubed, with skin), 1/3 cup diced tomato and 1/4 cup frozen and thawed corn kernels.
- Drizzle with lime vinaigrette: 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic and salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded Mexican blend cheese.