Green Goddess Bowl
- Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- Zucchini, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle the brussels sprouts and zucchini with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until tender (zucchini may cook faster, so check on it and remove and set aside when done)
- Cook quinoa according to package directions in water or vegetable broth.
- Add a small amount of extra virgin olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add the kale and sauté until wilted and slight crispy.
- Add edamame and sauté until warm.
- Arrange everything into a bowl or mix together!