- 2 chopped peppers
- Shredded carrots
- Brown rice
- Stirfry Sauce Packet
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Set a large wok or frying pan over medium-high heat and allow it to get screaming hot. Swirl in 2 tablespoons of oil (1 tablespoon if using a non-stick pan).
- Transfer the vegetables into the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the sauce. Toss well to coat all of the meat and vegetables. Let cook for one minute until bubbling.
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Serve hot with the side of cooked rice.